Best Casinos in Varna
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
Bulgaria may not be Monte Carlo or Las Vegas, but gambling is getting more and more popular in the country and so are casinos
The bulk of them can be found in the large Bulgarian cities and towns, as well as in the ski and sea resorts. Tourists who like playing games of chance will definitely enjoy them as they offer all sorts of gambling activities and are run by teams of great professionals. So go check them out, especially if you are over 18 years of age and want to win some money.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks