My Guide Website?
Sofia: 3-Hour Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour7 Reviews
Travel to interesting places in Sofia and immerse yourself in the local customs and traditions on a 3-hour cultural tour. Step into the shoes of a local Bulgarian, and explore the city from a different angle.
- Taste typical Bulgarian breakfast food
- Learn how to use the Cyrilic alphabet
- Taste traditional Rose products
- Learn the steps of Bulgaria's national dance 'horo'
- Get to know old Bulgarian customs and traditions
DescriptionEmbark on a 3-hour interactive tour of Sofia that will get all of your senses tingling. Meet your knowledgeable guide who will share interesting stories related to what local people get up to in the city. Learn about the curious holidays and traditions practiced in the country. Taste typical Bulgarian breakfast food, learn the steps of the national dance and master your skills in Cyrillic. Find out about traditional dress and most importantly have a lot of fun.
IncludesFood and drinks English-speaking local guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Gratuities
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now