My Guide Website?
Borovets: Snowmobile Adventure18 Reviews
Take an unforgettable adventure through the snowy forest tracks of the Borovets forest area. With experienced snowmobile guides and the newest snowmobiles the area has to offer, you'll feel the thrill of a snow-filled adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks
- Learn how to drive a snowmobile
- Travel with a professional guide
- Enjoy the winter scenery of Borovets
DescriptionYour exciting experience will start at a time having been chosen by you in the booking process. Your guide will meet you in front of the Rila Hotel in Borovets, from where you will advance towards the location where your activity will be taking place. Your event lasts for an hour, with 5-10 minutes of safety instructions included in that time. Once on the road, you'll be driving the snowmobile on a track whilst following your instructor, who will be in charge of the safety of the entire group. The use of helmet and goggles is obligatory, but are also included in the price. Your ride will take you though the snowy tracks of the Borovets forest area, before later concluding at the starting point of the activity. The local tour operator, Traventuria, was awarded a “Business Which Supports Biodiversity” certification by the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for its “Tours with a Cause” initiative.
IncludesEnglish-speaking instructor Helmet and goggles
- Use of protective equipment is essential, and included
- A driving license is not required for this activity