My Guide Website?
Varna Gourmet Tour including Wine Tasting6 Reviews
Experience a Varna Gourmet Tour and enjoy various wine and food tastings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks
- Meet Bulgarian artisans and try local snacks
- Enjoy a wine tasting in a cellar
- Get to know the culinary side of Bulgaria
DescriptionMeet your guide and follow the only route through the streets of the city, which gives you a wonderful opportunity to explore Varna, meet with Bulgarian artisans and sample local delicacies. Walk into its unforgettable atmosphere. More than three hours of joy to the senses exploring the Bulgarian gastronomy and its history. Traditional sweets served in ethnographic nook water with beneficial properties, spelled bread... that's how you find the hidden treasures of the city. At the end of the walk, down to the cellar, where you will encounter tasting of Bulgarian wines selected by an expert. The walk includes 10 tastings, including 4 of wines, passing by the market of local agricultural and household products, passing by a traditional XIX century house, craft shops, etc.
IncludesWine tastings Food tastings Professional guide Walking tour
- Gratuities (recommended) are not included