My Guide Website?
From Borovets: Thermal Pool Escape3 Reviews
Loosen up sore muscles after a day on the slopes and relax at a thermal pool complex located at the foot of the Rila Mountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax in thermal baths and jacuzzis
- Enjoy relaxation for all the family with child-friendly pools
- Soak up the healing energy in Sapareva Banya
- Experience the healing benefits of a mineral hot spring
DescriptionExperience the healing benefits of the spa village of Sapareva Banya which is famous for its mineral hot springs. Departing from Borovets, pay a visit to the village's crown jewel, a pool and spa complex that is the perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation. Upon arrival at the complex, discover 3 large thermal pools, a hot and cold plunge pool which are perfect for tired muscles and 4 jacuzzi tubs with whirlpool jets. Three pools are available for children, divided into 2 depths for different ages. Once you are completely relaxed, get dropped off back at the meeting point in Borovets. The local tour operator, Traventuria, was awarded a “Business Which Supports Biodiversity” certification by the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for its “Tours with a Cause” initiative.
IncludesReturn-trip transportation Entrance fees
- - If you are unable to bring your own towel or bathrobe, you can rent them at the location for €5. - Important! A cash deposit is required on spot (in BGN): 5 BGN for the locker key, 5 bgn for the bracelet, 30 bgn for the bathrobe. You will receive your deposit back when you return the items.