My Guide Website?
From Sofia: Plovdiv, Asen's Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery2 Reviews
Explore the 8000-year history of Plovdiv, and enjoy breathtaking views from Asen’s Fortress. Touch the miraculous icon in Bachkovo monastery, and learn the history of each site from a tour guide.
- See one of the most well-preserved Roman theaters, the theater of Philippolis
- Explore the 8000-year history of Plovdiv, one of the oldest cities in the world
- Stroll among the upscale restaurants and charming cafes of the Kapana district
- Enjoy breathtaking views from Asen’s Fortress in the beautiful Rhodope mountain
- Visit the second largest monastery in Bulgaria and touch the miraculous icon