Best Galleries in Bulgaria
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
The fans of art who plan on visiting Bulgaria will probably be happy to hear that the country abounds in galleries and art salons.
Some of them specialise in displaying the works of classic and modern Bulgarian artists and sculptors, while others are strictly devoted to international projects, installations and exhibitions. The curators are always quite knowledgeable and willing to help visitors and most often than not, there are no entrance fees so people can enjoy art without having to spend great amounts of money. In the recent years the country has been really active on the artistic front, hosting many special events and organising a large number of exhibitions of world-renowned artists such as Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Damien Hirst, etc.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks