My Guide Website?
Bansko: Thermal pool relaxation
Relax in mineral waters after spending time on the slopes with an entry ticket to the Thermal Pools in the village of Banya. Benefit from a convenient transfer from Bansko for a hassle-free experience
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Varna Gourmet Tour including Wine Tasting
- From Sofia: Belogradchik Rocks Full-Day Tour
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- A relaxing experience in a thermal pool SPA complex
- Enjoyable time at natural hot springs
- Charge yourself with the power of mineral water
DescriptionLocated in the village of Banya, the thermal pools are only a 15-minute ride away from Bansko. The mineral thermal pool is open daily after 11:00 in the morning. You will depart from our rental shop Ski&Board Traventuria at a time of your choosing but after 10:30 AM. At your disposal, there are: - The big main outdoor pools where the water isn’t unbearably hot (with a temperature during the winter period of 36-38 C) and great for swimming; - Indoor Wellness pool with mineral water; - Indoor pools for different types of SPA therapies - Sauna - Fitness Charge yourself with the power of mineral water in one of the best Thermal Spa centers.
IncludesShared transportation from/to the tour starting point Entrance fee for the thermal pool complex
- • It's good to bring your own towel or bathrobe, otherwise, you can get them on spot for an additional fee. (depends on availability)