Best Golf Courses and Resorts in Bansko
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
Golf may not be one of the most popular sports in Bulgaria but the country nevertheless flaunts some of the finest golf courses on the Balkan Peninsula.
They are predominantly situated in the area around Sofia, the country's capital, the northern part of the Black Sea Coast and the large ski resorts in Rila, Pirin and Rhodope Mountains and every year they attract hundreds of keen golfers from all around the world. Perhaps it is also worth mentioning that the most notable ones were designed by the best in business like Gary Player and Ian Woosnam.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks