Best Book Stores in Sofia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
Bookstores in Bulgaria come in many different sizes and forms and are scattered across the entire country.
Devoted readers and book lovers will come across every sort of bookstore there is on the planet, basically, from large multistorey book-selling centres in fancy malls, to neat little corner bookshops where you can sit back and read a short story or a poem while enjoying a cup of tea or coffee, to colourful open-air book markets full of interesting people and rare volumes. The prices are very reasonable, and for the antique books, too, and even though most bookstores deal with books predominantly written in Bulgarian, there is still a sufficiently wide range of English and foreign literary pieces available there as well.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv, Asen's Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- From Sofia: Private Day Trip to Melnik and Rupite
- From Borovets: Thermal Pool Escape
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Plovdiv by Van with Guide Options