Best Clubs in Sunny Beach Resort
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
Nightclubs in Bulgaria are the best proof of the nation's fun-loving nature and zest for life. They are scattered all across the country and are extremely common in the large towns and cities, the ski resorts and the coastal region.
There are a couple of typical features that differentiate Bulgarian nightclubs from regular entertainment venues. First of all, there is always loud music playing and hundreds of happy party goers dancing and having a good time. Second, they always stay open all night. Third, no people under 18 years of age are allowed in. Fourth, usually they are a bit more expensive than bars and visitors have to pay an entrance fee, as well as, in many cases, to pass a face control. Oh, and one more thing - they are so diverse that you don't have to worry about finding the one playing your favourite music.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks