Best Restaurants in St Vlas
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
If you like eating out, then Bulgaria is just the perfect destination for you.The country literally abounds in eating establishments of every class and type, from sophisticated gourmet restaurants to casual diners and stake houses.
The pizza parlours and the Chinese restaurants are around every corner, the fish restaurants reign over the sea coast and the riverside of the Danube, but nothing beats the traditional Bulgarian taverns where you will have the incredible chance to taste the country's best dishes and wines. Most restaurants are open every day from say 11a.m. until midnight.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks