Best Cafes Restaurants in Bulgaria
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
If you are exhausted from the long day of walking and sightseeing, cafes are the perfect place to catch your breath and relish a nice cup of coffee or tea.
Globally speaking, cafes are among people's most favourite meeting spots and Bulgarians are no different. Perhaps that is one of the main reasons why there are so many cafes in the country. They are literally everywhere, flooding large cities and small villages, lofty ski resorts and sunny seaside vacation centres. And they come in various different forms as well: there are the busy sidewalk cafes, the classy Viennese coffee houses and patisseries, the popular coffee shop chains, the quiet little neighbourhood cafes, etc. Just like most venues in Bulgaria, cafes boast attractive menus, affordable prices and excellent service.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks