Best Nightlife in Ruse
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
One thing Bulgarians are famous for is that they are a fun-loving nation. The best proof of that is the huge selection of entertainment venues the country offers.
Indeed, you will find everything here, from classy piano bars to casual pubs and from noisy rock clubs to vibrant discotheques. Dancing and having fun is obligatory. And you won't have to worry about the party ending at midnight either because clubs in Bulgaria stay open all night. The large cities and the sea and the ski resorts happen to be the country's biggest entertainment centres.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks