My Guide Website?
Experience Vitosha Mountain, a private hiking tour1 Reviews
Four-hour nature retreat during your stay in Sofia. Experience Vitosha Mountains which used to be an active volcano millions of years ago. We will be hiking on a shady mostly horizontal track.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Four hour nature retreat during your stay in Sofia
- Hiking tour
- Private tour
DescriptionDo you know that Sofia, one of the most ancient cities in Europe, is located at the foot of an extinct volcano? This is Vitosha Mountain. The highest mountain next to Sofia gives us a great chance to enjoy the beautiful nature and get recharged between the shady area of the huge trees. Panorama views over the city would capture your breath and will show us how densely populated the Bulgarian capital is. The terrain is not too steep. There are different options for hiking tours in Sofia. If you have specific preferences, please contact me in advance and I will suggest you tour according to your wish. The hiking tour will lead us to Boyana lake and we will have some break in the area. Let's enjoy the mountain together.
Includespickup from your accommodation in Sofia drive to Vitosha mountain via the villa zones hiking tour to Boyana lake, bring some food and drinks with you drop off at your accommodation
- This tour cannot take place in rain or any other kind of bad weather.