My Guide Website?
Bansko:Melnik, Rozhen Monastery and Rupite
Truly unique experience in southwest of Bulgaria. Visit Melnik - the smallest town located in a famous wine growing region and learn more about the history of that charming corner of Bulgaria.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Varna Gourmet Tour including Wine Tasting
- From Sofia: Belogradchik Rocks Full-Day Tour
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- Taste the fine wines in famous wine producing region
- Be part of unique culture and traditions
- Learn more about the turbulent history of Bulgaria
- Amazing architecture of the old houses in Melnik
DescriptionThis is a wonderful full day adventure around the picturesque Pirin Mountain. The journey is very dynamic and panoramic, providing breathtaking views around another mountains in the southwest of Bulgaria. Melnik is the smallest Bulgarian town, very famous for its unique architecture and the wine traditions. Some of the finest Bulgarian wines are made in the region. Rozhen Monastery is the largest in the area, a depository of the National Bulgarian spirit and culture. Rupite temple, located at the food of the volcano Kozhuh (not active) is a special energizing place, chosen by the famous Bulgarian prophetess Vanga for her home.
IncludesAir Conditioned Vehicle English speaking Guide Entrance to Rozhen Monastery Entrance to Rupite
- Walking in old town on cobbled streets, climbing some steps.