My Guide Website?
Sofia Afternoon Walking Tour with Wine and Food Tasting37 Reviews
Feel like a local in Sofia with this 3-hour tour and the delicious Sofia food - different local meat bites. Vegetarians and vegans are welcome. Small group.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks
- Visit the main sights of interest in Sofia on an afternoon walking tour
- Sofia favorite places
- Taste the most delicious Bulgarian wine with different local meat bites
DescriptionSee part of the main sites of Sofia, like, the National Theater with garden, Antique Serdika, Banya Bashi Mosque, Sveta Nedelya Church, Palace of Justice, Sophia Statue, Rotunda St. George, Graf Ignatiev street Vitosha pedestrian street. The last stop of the tour will be a traditional restaurant where you will taste glass of Bulgarian wine together with different local meat bites – lukanka, katak, kopoolu, fillet Elena and others. Vegetarians and vegans are welcome. Duration – 3 hours approx. Professional guide. Small group.
Includes3-hours walking tour of Sofia Professional guide Snacks, Wine tasting
- If you have dietary restrictions, please write them in the reservation: for example - vegetarian, vegan, gluten intolerance, nut-free, egg-free, fish and seafood-free, sugar-free, etc.