My Guide Website?
Nessebar: Audio Guide Tour Nessebar + visit to the Winery12 Reviews
A walking tour with an audio guide in 5 languages through Old Nessebar The tour ends with a visit to the winery, where you will be treated to the best wines and you can try their great taste yourself
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv, Asen's Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- From Sofia: Private Day Trip to Melnik and Rupite
- From Borovets: Thermal Pool Escape
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Plovdiv by Van with Guide Options
- See the best of Old Nessebar with a map and an audio guide
- Walk at your own pace
- Capture memorable views of ancient Nessebar. You will recognize places for photo
DescriptionThe Nessebar was founded about 3,000 years ago by the Thracians. Built on a small peninsula that attracts its guests with its romantic narrow streets and enchanting views,. It has since then developed, but is still one of the oldest cities in Europe. You will explore the old town of Nessebar on your own at your own pace, with the help of an audio guide and a map of the excursion route. Approaching the desired object, you dial its number and start playback. After paying for the tour, a link with access to audio files will be sent to your email. On the day of the excursion you have chosen, the link will become active and will be valid for 24 hours. You will listen to audio recordings through your phone. Attention: Internet consumption is minimal! The tour ends with a visit to the winery, where you will be treated to the best wines and you can try their great taste yourself.
IncludesWinery visit with wine tasting Audio guide in English, Polish, Russian, German, or Bulgarian Map of Nessebar Old Town
- This tour will take place rain or shine.