My Guide Website?
Koprivshtitsa and Starosel Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Escape the hustle and bustle of town and visit the Revival village of Koprivshtitsa famous for its 19th-century houses and try some of the great Bulgarian red wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Explore the charming mountain village of Koprivshtitsa with its Revival style architecture
- Learn more about the April Uprising and the Struggle for National Independence
- Visit some of the house-museums of Bulgarian national heroes
- Try some of the great Bulgarian red wines in a traditional winery
DescriptionDeparting at 9:00 AM from your hotel, set off for the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, known for its fascinating history and authentic 19th-century architecture. Step inside the house museums from the National Revival Period and discover works of art, fine fretwork, household weaves and embroidery, national costumes, typical Bulgarian jewelry and authentic furniture from 150 years ago. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian history from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising. After that, visit the small village of Starosel, famous for its rich Thracian heritage and great red wines. Finally, take the chance to try some of the great Bulgarian red wines in a traditional local winery.
IncludesProfessional private driver-guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by an A/C car Sightseeing tour in Koprivshtitsa Wine tasting (3 types) + tapas
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes