My Guide Website?
From Bucharest: Bulgaria 1-Day Tour8 Reviews
Experience a new country in just one day. Explore the best of what Bulgaria has to offer including the Basarbovo Monastery, the traditional Bulgarian village of Arbanasi, and Veliko Tarnovo, the former capital of the mighty medieval Bulgarian Empire.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Cross the Danube River, the biggest river in Europe
- Discover the beautiful Basarbovo Monastery
- Visit the traditional Bulgarian village of Arbanasi
DescriptionThis one day tour to Bulgaria starts and ends in Bucharest from any place or hotel you desire. It takes approximately 12 hours so an early start is always recommended. You will cross one of the biggest and most impressive rivers in Europe, the Danube River, that forms the border between Romania and Bulgaria. There, you will visit and learn about the Basarbovo Monastery, the traditional Bulgarian village of Arbanasi and Veliko Tarnovo, the former capital of the mighty medieval Bulgarian Empire and now probably the most beautiful Bulgarian city. On request, there are many nice restaurants that can be recommended for lunch. The tour is guided by an English-speaking, well-educated young licensed guide.
IncludesGuide Transportation Road taxes, tolls, and parking fee
- You must have your original ID/Passport with you as you will cross a national border