My Guide Website?
Borovets: Touring Ski Set Rental
Explore the beauty of Borovets, Bulgaria’s oldest ski resort, on a pair of touring skis. Hire your set of cross-country skis, boots, poles, and skins, to travel conveniently in the snowy landscape.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Surround yourself with breathtaking views of Borovets' snowy landscapes
- See how convenient touring skis are as you easily learn how to use them
- Explore Bulgaria's oldest winter resort at your own pace, with a full-day rental
- Receive brand-new skis and all the necessary gear for your outdoor adventure
- Dive into scenic marked trails around town or get lost in the stunning scenery
DescriptionRent a pair of versatile touring skis to discover the natural landscape of Borovets at your own pace. Whether you're gliding downhill or climbing uphill, this type of ski will allow you to move across the snow easily. Explore Bulgaria's beautiful winter scenery in a convenient way. Pick up your pair of skis with all their necessary gear and make use of them for up to a day. Explore the striking untouched landscape around Botovets, and follow along marked trails or create your own route. Attach special ‘skins’ to your skis to prevent you from sliding backward. Take advantage of brand-new skis from renowned brands, such as Dynastar and Völkl. Receive poles and boots as well, so you can get straight to skiing without the need to bring your own gear. The local tour operator, Traventuria, was awarded a “Business Which Supports Biodiversity” certification by the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for its “Tours with a Cause” initiative.
IncludesTouring skis Ski boots Poles Skins
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.