My Guide Website?
Borovets: 2-Hour Snowboard Taster Session with Instructor3 Reviews
Skiers can try a new challenge with a snowboard taster experience with a professional guide. Enjoy your own ski session before attending the late afternoon snowboarding lesson starting at 4:30 PM, maximizing your time on the slopes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv, Asen's Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- From Sofia: Private Day Trip to Melnik and Rupite
- From Borovets: Thermal Pool Escape
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Plovdiv by Van with Guide Options
- Take your first steps to mastering snowboarding
- Learn from a qualified English-speaking instructor
- Benefit from all snowboarding equipment being included
DescriptionTake a part in a taster session with an expert instructor and learn the basic moves of snowboarding including stance, balance, and control. The snowboard taster experience will let you get your first feel for snowboarding and you may just discover a whole new hobby. The lesson takes place in the late afternoon session so you do not lose any time on the slopes. The lesson includes 2 hours of group tuition with a qualified English-speaking instructor and hire of snowboard and soft boots. The local tour operator, Traventuria, was awarded a “Business Which Supports Biodiversity” certification by the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for its “Tours with a Cause” initiative.
Includes2-hour snowboarding group lesson Qualified English-speaking instructor Snowboard and soft boots
- The snowboard session takes place on the nursery slopes so you do not need a lift pass
- Please wear ski jacket and ski pants