My Guide Website?
Bansko: Guided Pirin Mountains 4x4 Tour and Thermal Baths1 Reviews
Join an off-road guided tour in the Pirin Mountains to visit an archeological site dating back to the 2nd century AD. Enjoy lunch at a fish farm on a mountain lake and relax in thermal baths.
- Make your way to wonderful viewpoints in the mountains via a 4x4 vehicle
- Reach the “Nameless Settlement” II century archeological site
- Connect with nature and admire spectacular sceneries of the Pirin Nat Park
- Enjoy your lunch at the shore of the lakes of a local trout fish farm
- Relax deeply in the thermal spas fed by hot spring waters
DescriptionJourney to the outskirts of Bansko mountain resort, situated at the foot of the UNESCO listed Pirin National Park, where you will partake in a tour of the mountains with a local guide. Visit the St. Nikola archeological complex and the “Nameless Settlement”, dating back to the end of the II century AD, enjoy lunch at a restaurant with own Balkan trout fish farm situated at the shore of a picturesque mountain lake and relax deeply at the end of the tour in the thermal spas fed by hot spring waters in Banya, or Dobrinishte village.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All transportation as per itinerary with 4x4 vehicle - approx 30 km in total (approx. 20 km off-road trip with over 500 m total ascent / descent and 10 km on asphalt roads English-speaking guide / driver throughout the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 132.22Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today