Best Spa in Balchik
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
When in Bulgaria, a spa experience is a must. The extreme popularity of balneology in Bulgaria is directly related to the country's abundance of mineral springs.
They are spread all over the place and so are the spa resorts and centres where one can relish the healing and recuperative powers of mineral water. Indeed, thousands of people find the medical and relaxation therapies and procedures offered there to be quite pleasurable. The nice atmosphere and high degree of professionalism characteristic of these places further strengthen their positive image.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks