Best Wellness in Sandanski
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team
Thanks to its amazing array of mineral springs, today Bulgaria is regarded as one of the main spa centres in Europe. It boasts an impressive network of first-class spas which offer a wide selection of beauty procedures and therapies.
No matter which part of Bulgaria you are in, there will always be an excellent spa just five minutes away. The most popular spas in the country are to be found near the big ski resorts and along the Black Sea Coast. The big cities also flaunt some top notch day spas, which offer massage, aromatherapy, mud treatment, balneotherapy, etc.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bucharest: Small Group Day Trip to Medieval Bulgaria
- Sofia: Museum of Socialist Art and Buzludzha Monument Tour
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Sofia: Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Day Trip
- Belogradchik: Hot-air Balloon Flight over Belogradchik Rocks