Sunny Beach: Action Aquapark Entrance Ticket
Visit one of the biggest water parks in Bulgaria, offering a plethora of water attractions. Enjoy all of slides, swimming pools and play areas on a wet and wild day of fun.
Are you a business owner in Bulgaria?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bulgaria.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash around the best attraction in Sunny Beach and Nessebar
- Slide down the longest and the highest water slide in Bulgaria
- Let your children enjoy the small pools and kids' castle
DescriptionCome and enjoy a wet and wild day at Action Aquapark, one of the best water parks in Bulgaria. Action Aquapark offers more than 36,000 square meters of pools, palm trees and places to eat. Sunbathe, relax or get a taste of the action on the slides. Go almost 70 kilometers an hour down 'Free Fall', Action Aquapark's fastest slide before touching the void on 'Black Hole', a 150-meter long, pitch black slide. Kids have the opportunity to explore H2O Adventure Island, a multi-story children's zone featuring 8 slides, fountains, waterfalls rope bridges and tunnels to crawl through.
IncludesParking (upon availability) Use of all water attractions (there are height restrictions for children between 0.90 meters and 1.30 meters) Use of air rings, sunbeds, sun umbrellas, changing rooms and showers Insurance for medical assistance in case of injury Shuttle transportation on regular routes Taxes
- Free entry for children under 0.90 meters tall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height restrictions: adults (above 1.30 meters) can use all attractions; children (0.90-1.30m) can only use children's slides or family attractions (must be accompanied by a responsible adult); children (under 0.90 meters) can use only the Kids' zone
- Guest names must be on the ticket
- Opening days and hours are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Food, drinks and glass objects are not allowed in the park
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a responsible person
- The shuttle operates from every 20 minutes Paradise Beach, Nessebar Old Town, Sunny Beach city center and major hotels in the area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Rose Valley Tour at Kazanlak
On this scenic road tour of the Valley of the Thracian Kings you will observe Shipka Memorial church, 2 UNESCO Thracian Tombs and the Ethnographic complex 'Damascena'.2 ReviewsFrom BGN 137.84
Sofia: Small Group Walking Tour
Discover the highlights of Sofia on a small group walking tour, and journey through almost 10,000 years of history to learn more about the capital of Bulgaria. Visit the18 ReviewsFrom BGN 29.97
Rila Monastery Wine Tasting Tour
Visit the most popular UNESCO site in Bulgarianand taste specially selected wines from a nearby winery. This tour will impress you with scenic roads, amazing wines and on1 ReviewsFrom BGN 117.87
Seven Rila Lakes & Rila Monastery Full-Day Tour
Combine a visit to Rila Monastery with a trek through the natural wonders of the Rila Mountains. Enjoy a hike of the 7 Rila Lakes of the Panichishte region, before explor9 ReviewsFrom BGN 114.37
Sofia, Plovdiv, and The Rose Valley in 2 Days
During this two day tour, you will explore the capital Sofia, one of the must-see places Plovdiv, and the Rose Valley famous for its rose growing industry.From BGN 369.58
Day Tour from Sofia to Skopje, Macedonia
During this full-day tour from Sofia, visit the capital of Macedonia, the city of Skopje. Explore both in the old and the new parts of the city, enjoying the beauty and l9 ReviewsFrom BGN 139.84
From Sofia: Private Transfer to Bucharest
Choose an easy and reliable private transfer between Sofia and Otopeni (OTP) Airport or Bucharest or vice versa.From BGN 537.40
Highlights of Sofia: The History and Heritage of Bulgaria
Experience the allure of Sofia on a fascinating tour highlighting the historical, architectural, and cultural facets, and spirit of Bulgaria's capital. See famous churche3 ReviewsFrom BGN 149.83
Sofia Self-Guided Audio Tour
Enjoy the best of Sofia at your pace! Visit the most interesting sights of the ancient capital and learn everything about them from the voice of a professional guide and5 ReviewsFrom BGN 20.98
Pernik: Surva Festival
Kukeri or Surva festival is a very loud and absolutely colourful event and tradition in Pernik, a city near the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia.From BGN 57.93