Sunny Beach: Action Aquapark Entrance Ticket
Visit one of the biggest water parks in Bulgaria, offering a plethora of water attractions. Enjoy all of slides, swimming pools and play areas on a wet and wild day of fun.
Are you a business owner in Bulgaria?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bulgaria.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash around the best attraction in Sunny Beach and Nessebar
- Slide down the longest and the highest water slide in Bulgaria
- Let your children enjoy the small pools and kids' castle
DescriptionCome and enjoy a wet and wild day at Action Aquapark, one of the best water parks in Bulgaria. Action Aquapark offers more than 36,000 square meters of pools, palm trees and places to eat. Sunbathe, relax or get a taste of the action on the slides. Go almost 70 kilometers an hour down 'Free Fall', Action Aquapark's fastest slide before touching the void on 'Black Hole', a 150-meter long, pitch black slide. Kids have the opportunity to explore H2O Adventure Island, a multi-story children's zone featuring 8 slides, fountains, waterfalls rope bridges and tunnels to crawl through.
IncludesParking (upon availability) Use of all water attractions (there are height restrictions for children between 0.90 meters and 1.30 meters) Use of air rings, sunbeds, sun umbrellas, changing rooms and showers Insurance for medical assistance in case of injury Shuttle transportation on regular routes Taxes
- Free entry for children under 0.90 meters tall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height restrictions: adults (above 1.30 meters) can use all attractions; children (0.90-1.30m) can only use children's slides or family attractions (must be accompanied by a responsible adult); children (under 0.90 meters) can use only the Kids' zone
- Guest names must be on the ticket
- Opening days and hours are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Food, drinks and glass objects are not allowed in the park
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a responsible person
- The shuttle operates from every 20 minutes Paradise Beach, Nessebar Old Town, Sunny Beach city center and major hotels in the area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Plovdiv and Asen's Fortress Private Day Trip
Enjoy a great day trip to discover the ancient town of Plovdiv. See its old town, Roman heritage and majestic hills on a walking tour. Afterwards, head outside the city tFrom BGN 79.91
From Varna: Full-Day Shumen Monument and Madara Rider Tour
Learn about Bulgaria's ancient past and its more recent communist history with a private day trip to the unique and strange Monument to 1300 Years of Bulgaria in Shumen,From BGN 115.00
From Sofia: Day Tour to Nis, Serbia
A day tour to Serbia from Sofia to better understand the Balkans in all their complexity, history and colorful mixture of cultures and habits.1 ReviewsFrom BGN 109.88
Belogradchik Rocks Full-Day Trip from Sofia
Take a trip to see the Belogradchik Rocks, sandstone formations spread across the Balkan Mountains, on a full-day trip from Sofia. In 2009, these red and yellow conglomer16 ReviewsFrom BGN 117.87
From Sofia: One-Day Tour of Vitosha Mountain
On this one-day tour explore Vitosha Mountain which stands next to Sofia. Enjoy amazing views of the capital along with visits to Boyana Lake and Boyana Waterfall. The grFrom BGN 89.90
The Seven Rila Lakes: Full-Day Tour from Sofia
Enjoy this exhilarating hike into the mountains near Sofia, and discover the picturesque Seven Rila Lakes. After a 90 minute drive to Panichishte, begin your trek and see28 ReviewsFrom BGN 80.41
Sofia Private Walking Tour with Traditional Breakfast
Explore Sofia's main landmarks with this private guided walking tour. Learn the history behind the important buildings and sights and have a traditional Bulgarian breakfa1 ReviewsFrom BGN 69.92
Prohodna, Saeva Dupka Cave and Glozhene Tour from Sofia
Get back to nature and discover some of the most amazing caves in Bulgaria on a day trip from Sofia. Hike the Prohodna cave, explore the chambers of Saeva dupka cave and3 ReviewsFrom BGN 69.92
Sofia: The Magnificent Vitosha
Your adventures and memories are the things that make you special. Vitosha mountain is the fourth highest mountain in Bulgaria and is the first national park in the BalkaFrom BGN 140.00
Sofia Afternoon Walking Tour with Wine and Food Tasting
Spend few hours on an afternoon walking tour of Sofia to see the city’s main attractions. Try the delicious cold drink Airyan and the traditional Shopska salad. Taste w14 ReviewsFrom BGN 59.93