Sunny Beach: Action Aquapark Entrance Ticket
Visit one of the biggest water parks in Bulgaria, offering a plethora of water attractions. Enjoy all of slides, swimming pools and play areas on a wet and wild day of fun.
Are you a business owner in Bulgaria?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bulgaria.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash around the best attraction in Sunny Beach and Nessebar
- Slide down the longest and the highest water slide in Bulgaria
- Let your children enjoy the small pools and kids' castle
DescriptionCome and enjoy a wet and wild day at Action Aquapark, one of the best water parks in Bulgaria. Action Aquapark offers more than 36,000 square meters of pools, palm trees and places to eat. Sunbathe, relax or get a taste of the action on the slides. Go almost 70 kilometers an hour down 'Free Fall', Action Aquapark's fastest slide before touching the void on 'Black Hole', a 150-meter long, pitch black slide. Kids have the opportunity to explore H2O Adventure Island, a multi-story children's zone featuring 8 slides, fountains, waterfalls rope bridges and tunnels to crawl through.
IncludesParking (upon availability) Use of all water attractions (there are height restrictions for children between 0.90 meters and 1.30 meters) Use of air rings, sunbeds, sun umbrellas, changing rooms and showers Insurance for medical assistance in case of injury Shuttle transportation on regular routes Taxes
- Free entry for children under 0.90 meters tall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height restrictions: adults (above 1.30 meters) can use all attractions; children (0.90-1.30m) can only use children's slides or family attractions (must be accompanied by a responsible adult); children (under 0.90 meters) can use only the Kids' zone
- Guest names must be on the ticket
- Opening days and hours are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Food, drinks and glass objects are not allowed in the park
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a responsible person
- The shuttle operates from every 20 minutes Paradise Beach, Nessebar Old Town, Sunny Beach city center and major hotels in the area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sofia Communist Landmarks Day Tour
Get acquainted with the monumental art of the communist period with a professional guide. Admire over 70 sculptures at the Museum of Socialist Art and learn about one ofFrom BGN 117.87
Meet the Locals: Razlog Valley 2-Day Tour from Sofia
Discover the beautiful Razlog Valley on this 2-day tour from Sofia. Enjoy a homestay with a local family and taste the delicious Bulgarian food. Visit the Rila Monastery,From BGN 197.78
Varna: Customized Private Walking Tour with a Local
Make travel about the people you meet and not just the places you see on a private walking tour of Varna. Customize the itinerary to suit your interests or leave it up toFrom BGN 59.93
From Sofia: Rila Monastery Full-Day Tour
Stroll under the beautiful painted arcades and arches of Bulgaria's largest Eastern Orthodox monastery on Rila Mountain. The ancient religious center is home to a church2 ReviewsFrom BGN 179.80
Rakovski and Plovdiv: Day-Trip to Pope Francis Liturgy
Enjoy a day trip to the small Bulgarian village of Rakovski and have a chance to visit a holy mass hosted by Pope Francis himself! Follow this unique opportunity up with
Koprivshtitsa Full-Day Tour - Back to the 19th Century
Explore the best example of Bulgarian 19th-century rural life at the museum town of Koprivshtitsa and stroll down cobblestone streets that whisper with legends. See uniqu1 ReviewsFrom BGN 77.91
Full-Day Koprivshtitsa Tour from Sofia
Discover Bulgaria’s rich culture and history on a full-day excursion to Koprivshtitsa- a town whose architecture shows the typical medieval Bulgarian style.From BGN 85.90
From Sofia: 7 Rila Lakes Tour with Hiking
Take a day trip to one of the most notable natural attractions on the Balkan peninsula, the 7 Rila Lakes. Includes transfer from Sofia, chairlift ride to start the journeFrom BGN 199.58
2-Day Balkan Loop Tour Sofia, Nis & Skopje
Explore 3 Balkan countries in 2 Days. Start from Sofia and visit Nis (Serbia) and Skopje (the capital of Macedonia).From BGN 377.58
From Plovdiv: Musala Peak Full-Day Trekking Tour
Hike the highest peak in Bulgaria and the Balkans on an 11-hour tour to the summit of Musala Mountain. Walk among Macedonian pine and Bulgarian fir trees, and enjoy panor1 ReviewsFrom BGN 87.90