Sunny Beach: Action Aquapark Entrance Ticket
Visit one of the biggest water parks in Bulgaria, offering a plethora of water attractions. Enjoy all of slides, swimming pools and play areas on a wet and wild day of fun.
Are you a business owner in Bulgaria?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bulgaria.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash around the best attraction in Sunny Beach and Nessebar
- Slide down the longest and the highest water slide in Bulgaria
- Let your children enjoy the small pools and kids' castle
DescriptionCome and enjoy a wet and wild day at Action Aquapark, one of the best water parks in Bulgaria. Action Aquapark offers more than 36,000 square meters of pools, palm trees and places to eat. Sunbathe, relax or get a taste of the action on the slides. Go almost 70 kilometers an hour down 'Free Fall', Action Aquapark's fastest slide before touching the void on 'Black Hole', a 150-meter long, pitch black slide. Kids have the opportunity to explore H2O Adventure Island, a multi-story children's zone featuring 8 slides, fountains, waterfalls rope bridges and tunnels to crawl through.
IncludesParking (upon availability) Use of all water attractions (there are height restrictions for children between 0.90 meters and 1.30 meters) Use of air rings, sunbeds, sun umbrellas, changing rooms and showers Insurance for medical assistance in case of injury Shuttle transportation on regular routes Taxes
- Free entry for children under 0.90 meters tall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height restrictions: adults (above 1.30 meters) can use all attractions; children (0.90-1.30m) can only use children's slides or family attractions (must be accompanied by a responsible adult); children (under 0.90 meters) can use only the Kids' zone
- Guest names must be on the ticket
- Opening days and hours are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Food, drinks and glass objects are not allowed in the park
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a responsible person
- The shuttle operates from every 20 minutes Paradise Beach, Nessebar Old Town, Sunny Beach city center and major hotels in the area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Plovdiv: Bachkovo Monastery & Asen’s Fortress Tour
Visit the remarkable remains of King Ivan Asen’s 13th-century fortress and church on a picturesque hill of the Rhodope Mountains. Then, go to the impressive 11th-centur6 ReviewsFrom BGN 59.93
Caves Tour of Saeva Dupka
Visit two of the most interesting caves in Bulgaria. This tour is suitable for children – the caves take you into a fairy world.1 ReviewsFrom BGN 97.89
Communist Sofia Tour
Travel back in time to the Cold War to explore and immerse yourself in the culture of the time.From BGN 79.91
From Sofia: Snowshoe Hike on Vitosha Mountain
Get back to nature on the Vitosha mountain massif on the outskirts of Sofia and hike through the snow using snowshoes. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking gu3 ReviewsFrom BGN 77.91
Half-Day Private Tour: Sofia, Boyana Church & History Museum
Enjoy a half-day private tour of the central part of Sofia, but also the Boyana Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the National History Museum, situated at the fooFrom BGN 69.92
Sofia: 2-Hour Communist Trabant Tour
Zip around Sofia’s historic landmarks in a traditional Trabant car on this private 2-hour tour. Learn about life in Bulgaria during the communist era as you pass landma1 ReviewsFrom BGN 307.65
Sofia: 6-Hour Historic Tour, Dinner, and Folklore Show
See the rich collections of Bulgaria’s past at the National Museum of History. Admire the frescoes inside Sofia’s Boyana Church, which are masterpieces of Bulgarian mFrom BGN 289.67
From Sofia: Full-Day Plovdiv & Koprivshtitsa Private Trip
Discover two amazing places with one tour. See the hills of Plovdiv, its Roman Theater and Revival Old Town. Visit the charming mountain town of Koprivshtitsa and its col1 ReviewsFrom BGN 119.87
Skopje (FYROM) Macedonia Day Tour
Skopje will amaze you with its long and captivating history, which has been shaped from its turbulent past. The city has always been desired by the empires, and today is1 ReviewsFrom BGN 117.87
Full-Day Tour to Rila Monastery and Melnik
Explore the highlights of southwest Bulgaria in just one day with your experienced guide. Visit Rila Monastery and spend time in the town of Melnik.4 ReviewsFrom BGN 119.87