My Guide Website?
Varna: Guided Walk
Discover the highlights of Varna with this walk through the city center and learn all about the history of this city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Varna Gourmet Tour including Wine Tasting
- From Sofia: Belogradchik Rocks Full-Day Tour
- Bansko: Rare Bulgarian Pets Experience
- Discover the history of Varna
- Indulge yourself into Roman times with the Roman Baths
- Enjoy the peacefulness and quietness of the Sea Garden
DescriptionWe start our walk at the City Hall of Varna and head for the Sea Garden, as our final destination, where you can conclude the day with a drink at the beach side. Underway we'll pass the Archeological Museum, a visit to the Cathedral, the central shopping street and Grand Hotel Varna. Afterwards we discover the ruins of the Roman Baths and the Old Synagogue. Now it's time to enter the Sea Garden with the Naval Museum, Aquarium and the Planetarium and off course a visit the the central beach alley, where we conclude our walk.
IncludesWalking tour Official guide
- Tour starts at the enter of the Municipality of Varna 10.00