My Guide Website?
Varna: Die verschwundenen Märchen, Family Game and Tour1 Reviews
Discover the forgotten fairytales of the Brothers Grimm on a family-friendly tour in Varna. Interact with your surroundings and solve small tasks to find the lost fairytales. Self-guided Tour with app
- Our special app in German language will guide you
- Enjoy a 3km walking trip full of tasks and riddles
- Explore this area, find and listen to hidden fairytales.
- Real unknown fairytales, all content in German language
DescriptionYou will start your adventure and walking trip near a famous church in the centre. Our app in German language will guide you from there. It is a walking trip of about 3 kilometers. You will explore the area and find secret places. You will solve small tasks and challenges as a team and will collect points. You will discover places where exclusive and unpublished fairytales are hiding. You will belong to the small circle of human beings, who are allowed to listen to these great fairyales. This is no joke. These fairytales were never published by the brother Grimm. You will find them and listen to them. And we hope, you will keep the secret. Expect an interactive hiking adventure. You decide about the starting time and you do not have time pressure. This app-guided tour with plenty of interactive content is perfect for families with kids in the age of 6 to 12. Have fun!
IncludesSpecial adventure app, full of audio content, small tasks, riddles and creative challenges. Self-guided route. All content in German language.
- You can start this outdoor game at any time. Our app will guide you. You will receive information about how to download the app, after booking.