My Guide Website?
Sofia: Wine & Cheese Tasting Experience43 Reviews
Taste 5 wine varieties of local grapes unique to Bulgaria, that can not be found anywhere else. Sample a range of Miskets, Melnik, Mavrud, Guzma,and Pamid all paired with local cheeses and artisanal bread sticks during a tasting in the heart of Sofia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste 5 unique local grapes that can be found only in Bulgaria
- Learn about Bulgarian winemaking history and different wine regions
- Enjoy a pairing of wine with Bulgarian craft cheeses and bread
DescriptionDiscover the unknown treasures of Bulgaria including unforgettable unique wine varieties that you have probably never tasted before. Although Bulgaria has been producing wine for 5000 years it is still relatively unknown to the rest of the world. Now a rising new generation of Bulgarian boutique winemakers who are devoted to the craft and bringing new attention to the country. First, arrive at a small boutique wine shop in the heart of Sofia. During your personal tasting experience, be guided through the distinctive world of Bulgarian wines. Taste 5 local wines from regions across Bulgaria. The wines will be paired with Bulgarian craft cheeses and artisanal bread.
Includes5 local wine varieties Cheese Bread Mineral water
- • Please bring your passport or ID card
- All participants must be over the legal drinking age of 18 years old