My Guide Website?
Sofia to Bucharest – 4 nights
Enjoy this experience - in just 5 days you will travel to Bulgaria and Romania. Discover the secrets of the unknown Sofia, the medieval Tarnovo, Bucharest and the fairy-tale of the castles in Sinaia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Explore the unknown modern but also pastoral Sofia
- Touch the colorful fairytale of Peles Castle
- Take yourself back to the dark ages of Count Dracula
- Explore Bucharest
- Try the local cuisine
DescriptionDay 1 – Arriving in Sofia. Arrival at Sofia airport. Transfer and accommodation at your hotel. Evening - late short walking tour on lovely place - Vitoshka street – orientation tour for opportunities for dinner in one of Sofia's local restaurants, grocers, wineries, or beer pubs. Pickup from your hotel. Overnight stay. Day 2 – Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo Breakfast is served at the hotel. Check out. Pickup from your hotel. Walking tour of Sofia's historic center (duration - about 2 hours and 30 minutes) Landmarks: St. Sophia Church - dating to the 6th century. National Assembly (Parlament) of the Republic of Bulgaria. St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral (visit inside). National Gallery – Kvadrat 500 National Art Gallery - The former Royal Palace... . National Theater with garden - Feel the aristocratic spirit of Sofia from the 19th and 20ty century The Presidency Building, Sveta Nedelya Church - (visit inside) Afternoon bus transfer to Veliko Tarnovo Walking tour to Tsarevets – Medieval fortress and main center of kings and boyars during the Second Bulgarian Kingdom. Check-in at the hotel. Spare time, with the option of dining at a local restaurants. Overnight stay. Day 3 – Go to Romania Breakfast is served at the hotel. Check-out. Departure by bus for Bucharest across Danube river. Walking tour of the Old Town. Pick up from your hotel - The historic center of Bucharest, also known as the Old Town by locals, is one of the city's most popular and appealing areas. Landmarks: The Stavropoleos Church, Hanul cu Tei (The Linden Tree Inn), Hanul lui Manuc (Manuc's Inn) Cărturești Carusel - (visit inside). Spare time, with the option of dining at a local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel at a predetermined time. Overnight stay. Day 4 – Discover the Romanian treasures Breakfast is served at the hotel. Departure by bus to Peles Castle, which was built in a neo-renaissance fairy tale style, as the summer residence of Romania's first king - Carol I, between 1873 and 1914. Rest and an opportunity to have lunch in one of the local restaurants or the traditional market in Bran town - here you can try traditional Romanian dishes or simply enjoy a classic club sandwich. Departure for Bran Castle (Dracula). Dracula – as he is perceived today – is a fictitious character whose name derives from the appellation given to Vlad Tepes, the ruler of Wallachia from 1456-1462 and 1476. In the 14th century, Bran Castle was used to defend against the attacks of the Ottoman Turks. Evening panoramic bus tour of Bucharest, including the Romanian Parliament - the world's second largest administrative building built during the communist era and Nicolae Ceausescu, Victory Square, the Romanian Triumphal Arch, and Revolution Square. Return to your hotel room. Spare time. Overnight stay. Day 5 – End of the experience Breakfast at the hotel. Individual transferring to Bucharest Airport for your flight to home. Pickup from your hotel.
Includes4 nights with breakfast in, Sofia (1), Veliko Tarnovo (1) Bucharest (2) at 3- star hotels. Individual transfers airport - hotel in Sofia/ hotel – airport in Bucharest. Guided tours in Bucharest, Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo. Transportation by air conditioned bus along the entire route. Tour guide during the entire trip. Local tour guides - where necessary. All entrance fees and tickets for the sites visited.
- The walking tours are conducted even if it rains. However, if the weather is extreme, we reserve the right to make changes to the program to maintain the quality of the product for the better experience of our guests. Please check before booking whether Romania and Bulgaria do not require entry visas for tourists from your country. Before traveling you should obtain a visa if required. Valid international passport or identity card (EU residents only). This program is not suitable for ladies in advanced pregnancy. This program is not suitable for people with mobility problems. Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets. We recommend get for the travel: - Umbrella or raincoat - Comfortable walking shoes - Sunscreen - Hat with sun visor - Sunglasses - Travel insurance including medical expenses in case of illness or accident - The electrical networks of Romania and Bulgaria have the same standard - 230 V. If you are arriving from another continent or the UK, you will need travel adapters.