Sofia: Scenic Flight Around Iskar Dam
Get a bird's-eye view of the biggest Dam in Bulgaria, Iskar. Experience spectacular views of Bulgaria's countryside on a 25-minute scenic flight in a 3-seater airplane.
- Experience Bulgaria's natural beauty on a relaxed scenic flight
- Fly low over the shores around the Iskar Dam, the biggest dam in Bulgaria
- Get amazing panoramic views of the nearest mountains, Rila and Vitosha
- Take advantage of unique photo opportunities
DescriptionDelight in the beauty of Bulgaria's countryside on this 25-minute aerial tour from Sofia. Fly above the outskirts of the city and its magnificent surroundings as you relax and glide effortlessly across the sky toward the Iskar Dam. Once you reach the blue waters of Iskar Dam, marvel at the size of the largest dam in Bulgaria. Fly low over the reservoir's shores and enjoy views of the bays, numerous campsites, and fishermen along the coast. See the highest mountain in the Balkans, Rila, with its highest peak Musala standing at 2,925 meters (9,596 feet). On your way back, pass over the green fields and picturesque villages and villas near Sofia.
Includes25-minute scenic flight Transfer from your hotel to Lesnovo airport (can be arranged at additional cost)
- This tour is dependent on favorable weather conditions
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability