My Guide Website?
Sofia: Private Walking Tour Through Historic Sofia28 Reviews
Discover historic Sofia on this walking tour in the centre of Bulgaria's capital. Learn about the long history of this busy city since the Thracians. Visit the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, and see the city's unique buildings and religious architecture.
- Learn about the long history of Sofia's city centre
- See the frescoes of St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Shop in the boutiques of Vitosha Street
- Discover the remains of the ancient fortress walls preserved in the subway
DescriptionStarting from your hotel, this walking tour takes you through the centre of Sofia to learn the long history of this busy city and about the times of the Thracians, Romans, and finally the Bulgarians. Discover the beautiful frescoes inside the St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, and learn about how it was built. Then walk along the streets paved in unique yellow bricks, and see parts of the ancient fortress walls preserved in the subway in front of the Presidential Palace. The changing of the guard at the main entrance of the Presidential Palace is one of the highlights of the tour, and then continue to one of the main squares of the city, where temples of 3 religions are located right next to each other. Finally the tour ends at Vitosha Street among its many boutiques and fashion shops.
IncludesGuide assistance Entrance to St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- If there are more than 2 people in one booking, the price is lower. Please contact us for more information.