My Guide Website?
Rose Valley: Shuttle Group Day-Trip1 Reviews
Enjoy a great day trip to the heart of the Bulgarian rose valley. Visit a traditional rosary and learn about the rose oil production. In the afternoon you will also have a chance to see the ancient Thracian tomb of Kazanlak, a UNESCO heritage site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Visit a traditional Bulgarian Rosary during its peak season
- Learn about rose oil production
- Explore the unique Kazanlak Thracian Tomb, a UNESCO heritage site
- See the beautiful memorial church “The Birth of Christ”
DescriptionCommence your tour at 8:00 AM, departing from the center of Sofia. After a short meet and greet with your driver/guide you will set off on a scenic 3-hour drive, heading down a beautiful road that passes through the Balkan mountains. Take in the spectacular views of this picturesque part of the world until you reach the Bulgarian Rose Valley. Upon arrival at Rose Valley, you will first be taken to visit a traditional rosary. Inside, soak in the smells and beautiful sights as you look out over glorious rose fields and learn some knowledge about the production of rose oil. Discover fascinating information about rose oil production in Bulgaria, and see why Bulgaria is the world's biggest rose oil producer in the world. Continue on your tour to the small charming town of Kazanlak, in the heart of the Rose Valley, where you will be able to explore the ancient Thracian tomb, dating back to the 4th-century BC. This site is famous for its paintings and it is a UNESCO heritage site. You will have free time for lunch in the afternoon and you will also visit the beautiful memorial church “The Birth of Christ”. Relax on the return drive back as you say goodbye to this beautiful part of the world. You will be returned back to Sofia, arriving roughly around 7:00 PM.
IncludesProfessional live guide Transportation in a comfortable minivan Trip to Rose Valley and Kazanlak
- • This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 6.