Plovdiv Private Day Trip with Traditional Lunch from Sofia2 Reviews
Discover the town of Plovdiv and try traditional Bulgarian cuisine on this private tour just for you and your party.
- Discover the town of Plovdiv, the oldest existing settlement in Europe
- See the Roman stadium and the Roman theater
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Explore the unique old town on the hills built in a traditional, 19th-century revival style
- Try some of the delicious traditional Bulgarian dishes
DescriptionThe tour begins with a pick-up from Sofia by a professional guide. You'll be taken to the ancient town of Plovdiv where you will spend the day enjoying and exploring the picturesque and historical town. See the Roman theater and parts of the Roman stadium, walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe, explore the magnificent old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th-century and see the recently uncovered early Christian mosaics dating back to the 1st-century. Plovdiv has also been selected as host of the European Capital of Culture in 2019. After the tour, you will go to taste the great variety of traditional Bulgarian dishes at a typical revival-style restaurant. You can choose from meat, fish or vegetarian options.
IncludesPrivate tour Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle including Wi-Fi Sightseeing tour in the heart of Plovdiv 3-course traditional lunch Personal expenses Alcoholic drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Please inform supplier in advance if you have any dietary requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability