My Guide Website?
Plovdiv: Guided Walking Tour
Discover the town of Plovdiv with this great guided city tour. See the main street, the Roman heritage, the old town area and learn its rich history.
- See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman theatre and the Roman stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill and gain magnificent views of the city
DescriptionMake the most of your stay in Plovdiv with this guide city tour. Plovdiv is one of the oldest settlements in the world. The beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 BC and it has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs. There will be a 2-hour walking tour in the heart of the town, which will give you the chance to learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring the most interesting sightseeing locations. See the Roman theatre and parts of the Roman stadium. Walk along the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent revival area with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. This year Plovdiv is the current European capital of culture. Don't miss this chance to come and learn all about this wonderful place.
IncludesGuided walking tour
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- You will be walking on some cobblestone streets
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 40.69Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today