My Guide Website?
Plovdiv: Full-Day Small Group Excursion from Sofia135 Reviews
Discover the charms of Plovdiv's old town on a tour from Sofia. Discover architectural treasures that make this city such a popular destination.
- Take a guided tour in the Old Town of Plovdiv where art, culture, and history collide into an unforgettable experience
- maximize your time in Plovdiv and learn about its major sights
- Enjoy the artistic and laid-back atmosphere of the colorful Plovdiv
- Hear the history behind a range of ancient sights and modern attractions
DescriptionThis full-day trip begins with a 2-hour drive from Sofia to Plovdiv, one of Europe’s oldest towns. On a guided walking tour, discover the history and culture of this 8,000-year old city that was settled by Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and Bulgarian civilizations. See the sights of the old town, including museums, historical monuments and revival period houses lining the cobbled streets. Explore the Ethnographical Museum and the impressive Roman Theater. An English-speaking guide will accompany the group throughout the day and will point out the most interesting architectural and cultural treasures of the region and provide commentary on modern life in Bulgaria.
IncludesTransportation by modern, air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide (if option chosen) Audio guide in Spanish or Italian (if option chosen)
- The tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. Comfortable shoes are recommended for the cobbled streets of Plovdiv's old town.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 71.19Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today