From Sunny Beach: Strandzha Mountains Safari & Boat Trip42 Reviews
Experience an amazing adventure tour through the Strandzha Mountains and see the Thracian megalithic temple Beglik Tash. Discover a traditional village in the National Park and look forward to a boat trip on the Ropotamo River.
- Explore Strandzha National Park and relax amidst untouched nature in an impressive landscape
- Enjoy the Bulgarian hospitality in a traditional Strandzha house and try typical regional delicacies
- See rare plant species and protected animals on a leisurely boat trip along the fascinating river landscape of the Ropotamo
DescriptionEnjoy a beautiful day in the Strandzha Mountains, and relax in untouched nature. Visit the Thracian megalithic temple Beglik Tash. It dates back to the 14th century B.C. and is located in the Ropotamo National Park. Marvel at the mystical temple of Ranuli with its gigantic stones, arranged in a circle on a rocky ground. Continue to Brodilovo and explore this beautiful little village in the heart of the Strandzha Mountains, which has maintained its authentic atmosphere over the many decades. See the church of Saint Panteleimon and go inside a typical Strandzha house with its classic fruit and vegetable garden. Take the opportunity here to taste traditional specialities from the region. Afterwards, enjoy a boat trip along the River Ropotamo. Admire the beautiful shore landscape, where you can see rare plant species and watch protected animals.
IncludesAll entrance fees and tickets Lunch Soft drinks Small afternoon snack Tour guide Free transportation Alcoholic beverages are not included but are available on site Tips, optional
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability