My Guide Website?
From Sofia: Seven Rila Lakes Shuttle Group Day Trip10 Reviews
Take a break from the town and enjoy a great group day trip to the nature of the Seven Rila Lakes. Feel the fresh air and hike in a breathtaking mountain environment.
- Enjoy a hike in the mountains and fill your lungs with fresh air
- Relax in a natural and peaceful environment
- See the marvelous lakes and stunning surrounding landscapes
DescriptionThe departure for the tour is at 8am. If you have booked non- private option, please be at the meeting point at 7:45. The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1 hour 30 minutes away from the capital Sofia, which makes them a great day trip in the nature. Relax en route as a comfortable minivan takes you to the Panichishte Resort Cable Car which goes us to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. See a different side to Bulgaria as you enjoy the hike around the lakes. Discover all seven of the lakes and how they have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. Gaze at the stunning emerald green of the water as you relax in the peaceful countryside. The hiking is with medium difficulty and it is about 2 hours walking in each direction. You will also have about 1 hour time for a lunch break next to the lakes. Please bring your own food. In the morning, the van will stop at a gas station where you will be able to buy snacks and sandwheches as well. The expected return in Sofia is between 5:30 and 6:00 pm.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide OR driver - depending on the booked option Transportation in a comfortable minivan Trip to the Seven Rila Lakes Walking tour around the Lakes If a private option is booked, hotel pick up and drop off is also included
- Be prepared for mountain conditions with comfortable walking shoes and light jackets and sweatshirts.
- Food and drinks are not included in the ticket price. Please bring cash for lunch
- Cable car fee (10 euros) and gratuities (optional) are not included in the ticket price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 61.02Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today