My Guide Website?
From Sofia: Plovdiv Day Tour with Transfer2 Reviews
Explore the 8000-year history of one of the oldest cities in the world on a day tour to Plovdiv from Sofia. Explore its historic areas along with the trendy Kapana district.
- Immerse yourself in ancient history as you stroll through ancient Nebet Tepe
- Walk among colorful wooden Bulgarian Revival-era houses and visit some of them
- See one of the most well-preserved Roman theaters: the theater of Philippolis
- Learn interesting facts about Bulgarian history from your guide along the way
- Stroll among the upscale restaurants and charming cafes of the Kapana district
DescriptionGet out of Sofia and visit the ancient city of Plovdiv on a day tour. Visit the ancient site of Nebet Tepe, see some of its historical buildings, and move on to the modern Kapana district to stroll among trendy cafes and upscale restaurants. Enjoy a convenient pickup from your hotel in Sofia. Sit back and relax on the 90-minute drive to Plovdiv. Your first stop is Nebet Tepe, an ancient settlement founded around 4000 BC. Walk through this historic place and learn about its history from your guide. Next, see the Roman theater of Philippolis, one of the world's best-preserved ancient theaters. Afterward, marvel at the intricate wooden architecture of Hindliyan's House and Balabanov's House. Finish off your tour in the modern Kapana district with its cozy restaurants and fine dining. Explore the shops and have a walk down one of the longest pedestrian streets in Europe before getting dropped off back at your hotel in Sofia.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Transportation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 130.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today