My Guide Website?
From Sofia: Koprivshtitsa & Historic Homes Tour w/ Transfer
Enjoy a guided tour to the scenic town of Koprivshtitsa, perfect for nature lovers and history enthusiasts alike. Enjoy a transfer from Sofia and visit the homes of Debelyanov, Debelyanov, and more.
- Marvel at the inspiring landscapes of the Balkan Mountains on a scenic drive
- Depart from Sofia to immerse yourself in Bulgarian history in an authentic town
- Visit the historic homes of Debelyanov, the Karavelov family, and famous leaders
- Walk among charming architectural masterpieces dating back to the 19th century
- Enjoy free time to purchase typical meal or go shopping in the quaint streets
DescriptionEmbark on a scenic adventure through the foothills of the Balkan Mountains and reach the small town of Koprivshtitsa, just southeast of Sofia. Join an immersive tour and visit Koprivshitsa’s historic 19th-century homes, with colorful courtyards and high stone walls. Depart from Sofia and drive toward Koprivshtitsa to better understand the roots of the Bulgarian Renaissance Period. Start your guided walk at the monumental mausoleum dedicated to the April Uprising, located in the central square. Venture to the home of local merchant Nencho Oslekov, marvel at its ornate facade, and see how a well-off Bulgarian family lived in the late 19th century. Admire the homes of symbolist poet Dimcho Debelyanov, the Karavelov family, and revolutionary leaders Todor Kableshkov and Georgi Benkovski. Wander around the curved and narrow cobblestone streets with numerous stone fountains and stop at the iconic Assumption of Virgin Mary Church. After the tour, have plenty of free time for lunch and shopping before being transferred back to Sofia.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Sofia Tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 101.70Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today