My Guide Website?
From Sofia: Bansko Transfer with Rila Monastery Visit
Travel to Bansko and relax in a comfortable private vehicle on the way. Stop at Rila, a UNESCO site and the largest monastery complex in Bulgaria. Admire architecture and frescoes, and stop for lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Sofia: Plovdiv Full-Day Guided Tour
- From Obzor: Half-Day Black Sea Catamaran Cruise
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress from Sofia
- From Sofia: Kosovo and North Macedonia 2-Day Tour
- From Sofia: Day Trip to Belogradchik Rocks and Venetsa cave
- Enjoy a comfortable door-to-door transfer
- Explore one UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Rila Monastery - the largest monastery complex in Bulgaria
- Take the opportunity to have lunch at a local restaurant
DescriptionThe journey starts at 9.00 am with pick up from your hotel in Sofia and departure to the monastery. You will reach the UNESCO site around 11.00 am and have spare time for visiting the monastery complex, taking photos outside, see the museum and the souvenir shops in the area until 1.00 pm. Enjoying the phenomenal architecture and the unique frescoes there will definitely make you feel back in time. After the self-guided tour, you will have time for lunch in the restaurant nearby, so don’t miss the chance to taste the best local dishes and wines. The journey will proceed with departure at 2.30 pm to your final destination – Bansko. The expected arrival time in Bansko is 4.30 pm.
IncludesTransportation with a comfortable AC car/minivan to Rila monastery and Bansko English – speaking driver Hotel pick up in Sofia and hotel drop off in Bansko Visit of Rila monastery
- Please input correctly your pick-up address