My Guide Website?
Emen: Canyoning at Negovanka Gorge w/ Optional Free Camping2 Reviews
Experience the thrill of canyoning in Negovanka Gorge. Learn special techniques as you swim, jump, climb, and rappel down waterfalls with your guide. Free overnight camping is also available.
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you experience canyoning in a beautiful setting
- Learn the best canyoning techniques with the assistance of your guide
- Discover the natural surroundings the connect to Bulgaria's first eco-trail
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you Rappel down Momin Skok Waterfall
- Camp overnight at the activity provider's premises at no additional cost
DescriptionLearn how to conquer the canyon as you swim, jump, climb, and rappel down waterfalls with the assistance of your guide. Master the best techniques and, if you wish, camp overnight at the activity provider's premises at no additional cost. Begin with some tea or coffee and start the first part of the training: theory. Learn about what canyoning is and the techniques, equipment, safety, and rules involved. Then, get the equipment and move to the beginning of the canyon for some practice. In the early afternoon, the canyon adventure begins. After descending the 14-meter-long Momin Skok Waterfall, arrive at the roundabout tourist route, part of the first eco-trail in Bulgaria. Conquer the rocks, descend down waterfalls with rope, and slide down a natural water slide. Your guide will always be there to help and offer advice. Feel an adrenaline rush, but also take time to admire the natural beauty of the surroundings. Afterward, return to the camp where you can camp overnight if you wish.
IncludesInstructor Training All necessary canyoning equipment Coffee or tea Photos or video Free overnight camping (optional)
- This tour will be canceled in the event of bad weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromBGN 145.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today