My Guide Website?
Borovets: Skiing or Snowboarding Group Lesson for All Levels1 Reviews
Learn how to ski or snowboard in a group at one of the most popular winter resorts in Bulgaria. Join a group based on your age and level for an afternoon lesson lasting 2 hours.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to ski or snowboard with a professional instructor
- Take part in a group lesson suitable for your age and skiing/snowboarding level
- Enjoy 2-hour or 4-hour grop lesson with a certified English-speaking instructor
DescriptionAfter arriving at the convenient meeting location of a ski shop in Borovets, you’ll be introduced to your skiing/snowboard instructor. Based on your age and skiing/snowboard level, you'll be placed in a group suitable for you. During the duration of the lesson, learn all the fundamentals and get comfortable skiing or snowboarding on the snow at one of Bulgaria's most popular ski resorts. The local tour operator, Traventuria, was awarded a “Business Which Supports Biodiversity” certification by the Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for its “Tours with a Cause” initiative.
IncludesGroup lesson Professional skiing/snowboarding instructor Certified English-speaking instructor
- The size of the groups vary but are usually between 10-20 people
- You need to provide your own skiing/snowboarding equipment
- You are required to provide your own lift pass
- Participants will be separated into groups depending on their age and snowboarding level