My Guide Website?
Bansko: 2-Hour Old Town Walking Tour
Discover Bansko, a town of fortified houses and home of visionaries of trade, culture, and unique local cuisine. Wander through the cobble stoned streets of Bansko’s Old Town, discover the painted murals of the Holy Trinity Church, and more on this tour.
- Explore the hidden 18th century Old Town of Bansko
- Learn how the local language is different than Bulgarian
- Start your local cuisine adventure by learning about granny's recipes
- Dive into the history and culture of Bansko while walking through its Old Town
DescriptionТake a two-hour walking journey throughout Bansko's historical district. Absorb the culture while reliving the lifestyle of the 18th century. By exploring the hidden corners of the Old Town, you will explore its history, legends, and the unique architecture of its fortified houses. Experience daily life in the Old Town, feel the spirit of the past, and dive into the local cuisine by hearing about local recipes shared from generation to generation. Admire the hand-painted murals of the Holy Trinity Church to discover the local art of Bansko. Learn about the first days of Bansko's history as a ski resort and how it reached the popularity of today, while finishing up the tour at the newest pedestrian street in the town.
IncludesLocal guide Bansko guide book Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Bring along a water bottle; there will be opportunities to fill it up on the way
- Bring a hat and some sunscreen when it's hot
- Dress warm for the winter days
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now