My Guide Website?
5-Days Tour Romania, Bulgaria, North Greece
This experience will take you to the fairy tale of Peles Castle, the exciting stories of Dracula Castle, you will touch the modern urban environment of Bucharest, Sofia and Thessaloniki.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bulgaria:If youʻre booking your trip to Bulgaria last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover The historic center of Bucharest, also known as the Old Town by locals
- Touch the fairytale world of Peles Castle and Dracula's Castle
- Explore modern Sofia and its secret places
- Enjoy Thessaloniki and its Mediterranean charm
- A tour guide who will tell you many interesting stories
DescriptionDay 1 – Arriving in Bucharest and begin the adventure. Arrival at Bucharest airport. Transfer and accommodation at your hotel. Late walking tour of the Old Town. Pick up from your hotel. Landmarks: The Stavropoleos Church Hanul cu Tei (The Linden Tree Inn) Hanul lui Manuc (Manuc's Inn) Cărturești Carusel - (visit inside) Leisure time, with the option of dining at a local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel at a predetermined time. Some free time. Overnight stay. Day 2 – Discover Romanian treasures Breakfast is served at the hotel. Departure by bus to Peles Castle, which was built in a neo-renaissance fairy tale style, as the summer residence of Romania's first king - Carol I, between 1873 and 1914. Departure for Bran Castle (Dracula). Dracula – as he is perceived today – is a fictitious character whose name derives from the appellation given to Vlad Tepes, the ruler of Wallachia from 1456-1462 and 1476. In the 14th century, Evening panoramic bus tour of Bucharest, including the Romanian Parliament (Ceausescu Palace) - the world's second largest administrative building built during the communist era and Nicolae Ceausescu, Victory Square, the Romanian Triumphal Arch, and Revolution Square. Return to your hotel room. Spare time. Overnight stay. Day 3 – Sofia and not only.. Breakfast is served at the hotel. Bus to Sofia departure. Arrival in Sofia – Bulgarian capital. Arrive in the Sofia. Afternoon - walking tour of Sofia's historic center (duration - about 2 hours and 30 minutes) Landmarks: St. Sophia Church National Assembly (Parlament) of the Republic of Bulgaria. St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral - (visit inside). Natoinal Gallery – Kvadrat 500 - (visit inside) Saint Nikolas Russian Church National Art Gallery - The former Royal Palace... National Theater and Garden The Presidency Building Sveta Nedelya Church - (visit inside) Transfer and check-in your hotel. Spare time and opportunities for dinner in one of Sofia's local restaurants, grocers, wineries, or beer bars. Overnight stay. Day 4 – Go to Greece Breakfast is served at the hotel. Check - out. Departure for Thessaloniki by bus. Pickup from your hotel at 09:30. Thessaloniki is Greece's second largest city, and it is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Arrival and brief rest, with the option of lunch in the center. Accommodation in your hotel. Afternoon - Walking tour: Landmarks: Including the Church of Saint Demetrius (visit inside) The White Tower The Coastal Boulevard The Rotunda and Emperor Galerius' Arch A stroll through Thessaloniki's central district, including Aristoteles Square and Ttsimiski Street. Transfer and accommodation in your hotel. There will be free time and the opportunity to diner in the local restaurants and taverns in the old town and around the port, which has a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea. Overnight stay. Day 5 Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Thessaloniki Airport for your flight to home. Pickup from your hotel.
Includes4 nights with breakfast in Bucharest (2), Sofia (1), Thessaloniki (1) in 3* hotels. Individual transfers airport - hotel in Bucharest/ hotel – airport in Thessaloniki. Guided tours in Bucharest, Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Sofia, Thessaloniki. Transportation by air conditioned bus along the entire route. Tour guide during the entire trip. English. Local tour guides - where necessary. English. All entrance fees and tickets for the sites visited.
- The walking tours are conducted even if it rains. However, if the weather is extreme, we reserve the right to make changes to the program to maintain the quality of the product for the better experience of our guests. Please check before booking whether Romania, Bulgaria and Greece do not require entry visas for tourists from your country. Before traveling you should obtain a visa if required. Valid international passport or identity card (EU residents only). We recommend get for the travel: Umbrella or raincoat Comfortable walking shoes Sunscreen Hat Sunglasses Travel insurance including medical expenses in case of illness or accident The electrical networks of Romania, Bulgaria and Greece have the same standard - 230 V. If you are arriving from another continent or the UK, you will need travel adapters. About the last day - breakfast is available if your return flight is not too early. Please note that not all hotels provide a packed breakfast for early departure guests