- Follow the traces of Bulgarian history Europe's oldest town
- Take a tour of historic Plovdiv and visit its Roman monuments
- Discover the beauty of the architecture of the Bulgarian Revival
- Meander through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Choose a guide or audio guide as an add-on to your shuttle
Join this usually small group tour (most times the group size is up to 20 people), to discover the oldest existing town in Europe - Plovdiv - its capital of culture for 2019!
The tour departs at 9:00. Please be at the meeting point - at the parking lot Behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral at 8:45 and ask for the City Tour guide and van (our guides usually wear blue clothes).
The traveling time to Plovdiv is abour 2-hours. There, if you have chosen the option with the guided tour, you will have a 2-hours guided tour in the old town, where you will be able to see the remarkable Revival houses, the views from the hill, the Roman theater and stadium, as well as the main walking street.
After the guided tour, you will have 2 hours free time, during which you can have lunch, check the shops and visit some of the museums.
If you have booked the self-guided option, you will have 4 hours free time after the arrival, during which you can explore the town on your own.
The departute back to Sofia is at 15:00 and the approximate return between 17:00 and 17:30, depending on the trafic.
Guide or driver (depending on the booked option)
Trip to Plovdiv
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund